- 1 sweet potato
- Garlic Olive Oil *Make this by dropping a garlic clove in a spice jar filled with olive oil.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 bunch of Kale (chopped)
- 2 apples (cored and chopped)
- 2 slices, 1/4” thick, of grilled Haloumi (grillable cheese), dice after grilling
- Salt, Pepper, Red Chile Flakes to taste
- Splash of apple cider vinegar to taste
1) Bake Sweet Potato (325 degrees until it gets soft, about an hour)
2) Sautee onion in garlic olive oil, add ground pork and season with S & P and Chile flakes. Brown until pork is cooked through. Set meat aside. Using the same pan and a little more garlic olive oil, sautee kale and apples.
3) While the kale and apples are browning, grill 2 slices of Haloumi on a griddle or grill pan (about a 1-2 minutes on each side.)
4) Chop the sweet potato and toss it into the pan with the kale and apples. Add the pork and onions back into the pan along with the diced grilled haloumi and small splash of cider vinegar. Blend together and serve!
Protein = Ground Pork and Haloumi, Veggie = Kale, Fruit = apple, Carb = Sweet Potato.